§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be personally obtained from you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO):
IMN International Mail Net GmbH, Zirkusweg 2, 20359 Hamburg
(IML International Mail Logistics is a trademark of IMN GmbH)
You can reach our data protection officer under email@example.com or the postal address mentioned above with the addition „for the attention of the data protection officer“.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address and booking number) will be stored by us, to answer your questions and to process order processes. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights as a user of our Internet offers
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, for example via our contact form, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.